Sunday, January 22, 2006

Five puppies


I am going through my pictures transfering some of them to my new computer and the trip down memory lane is a lot of fun. Here I am in my element....a never before seen photo of me and my five puppies circa November 2004. We had a devil of a time getting them all on the sofa at once. Well it wasn't hard to get them there, just to keep them there. It took three of us. My huge and sincere thank you to my good friend Sandra who insisted on coming over that night to take photos. We were selling a puppy the next day and she knew it was the only time we would have to get this picture. She was right, by the next evening Purple Girl had gone to her new home. The time we have with puppies is never long enough and it is my greatest joy!

2 Comments:

At February 24, 2006 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful babies!! I love all the biscuit. How did you get started breeding?

 
At February 24, 2006 4:09 PM, Blogger Dr. Elizabeth Wells said...

Thank you so much. I just love the breed. I don't breed litters very often, just once every two years or so. It is my hope that I can contribute to the future of the breed by producing healthy, athletic and beautiful dogs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home