Saturday, December 02, 2006

What is Wrong With This Picture?


O.K. That is my husband Mike...and he is at the dog show today....but who is that dog? Too small to be a Samoyed....not enough fur to be a Pomeranian. That is JSL Chairman of the Board aka Frank. Frank's mom Erin is off in Florida judging a goat show, so we took Frank along to the show today, and I think I'm in love. He's a doll.

Frank didn't do anything at the show...too young and not quite ready for prime time. Chance was Reserve Dog to a big major and Creme was Winner's Bitch but the major broke in girls. Oh well there are those kinds of days. Boston earned her second Rally Excellent leg, so if she qualifies tomorrow will finish her title. In obedience she was brilliant but didn't hear me give the signal to go out over the high jump...just looked up at me expectantly. But it was so loud in the building that I couldn't hear the judge so how can I complain. Other than that she did great. So maybe tomorrow or next weekend when it will be quieter. We go back to the show again tomorrow...another day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home