Monday, April 16, 2007

Weekends lately

I've been staying home on the weekends lately to work on a paper I need to finish for graduate school (which was due two years ago). It is the one last project I need to finish up besides my dissertation which is on hold while I wait to meet with a committee member. I also don't like to leave our pregnant gals, so it is just as well anyway. Boston is pregnant for sure and and we are waiting to find out about a Pom we hope is too.

To give me some time to work Mike has been off to shows the last two weekends. Last weekend he picked up the major on Chance. This weekend is was only a one point show but he won with Chance on Saturday and then with Creme on Sunday! Pictures will be posted soon.

In the meantime, Boston and I go for a 1/2 hour walk each day to keep us both in shape. She seems to enjoy all the attention and especially the tummy rubs she gets while pregnant. All is well in this early spring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home