Monday, June 23, 2008

Gettin Caught in the Rain..


We went to the annual SAMD match on Sunday with some friends and had a wonderful time. Early on it was cool, then the sun came out and burned us all...then we got caught in the rain as afternoon thunderstorms rolled through. Treasure went Best of Breed and Group 1. The rain had started during group and by the time we got to Best in Match, all the group one dogs were huddled under a tiny tent trying to stay half way dry. When a big wind gust blew water collected on the roof of the canopy down my back I was drenched. It made for a wet drive home, but I didn't mind since I had a van full of kids and dogs! Here I am with Treasure in the ring before we got caught in the rain.

1 Comments:

At July 24, 2008 9:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember that! Nice thing is we dry by the time our two hour drive was over!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home