Tuesday, January 06, 2009

One of a Kind


CH Tall Oak's Solid Gold Kodiak

October 3, 1994 - December 29, 2008

He will be remembered as one of a kind; a beautiful big bear dog with a winning smile. Shortly after my last post Lorraine called to tell me Kody Bear had passed to the rainbow bridge. She will mourn her beautiful friend for a long time. He was a great friend and traveling partner. With him by my side I traveled to Massachusetts, Texas and Washington and many places in between. I will remember him as the great champion he was who lives on in his great great grand puppies. Now he is at the bridge waiting for his Lorraine.

3 Comments:

At January 07, 2009 7:09 PM, Blogger Nick said...

Absolutely beautiful picture.
My condolences to all who loved him.

 
At January 08, 2009 2:18 AM, Blogger JillK said...

I'm so, so sorry for your and Lorraine's loss. What a tragic coincidence of timing. I'm sure he's resting peacefully after his loved and pampered life.

 
At January 16, 2009 6:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is such a beautiful picture of Kody Bear. I wish I had the pleasure of meeting him. God bless, you Kody! You were loved by many.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home