Saturday, October 15, 2005

Sweetest Day


Mike promised me that if I married him my life would be an adventure. So far he is right. You just never know what the day will bring. This morning Mike had to work and left before I got up. I let the downstairs dogs outside, went up the stairs to the kitchen and found something on my stove top. Look at this beautiful bouquet of flowers he left me for Sweetest Day! Wow. I sat down to send him an e-card to thank him and the phone rang. It was the neighbor calling to say the dogs were out! I rushed out of the house in my robe to find little Poms running around the front yard. I chased them back into the fenced area and turned around to find two neighbors coming towards me each with a bundle of fur in their arms. Seems someone left the gate open. Yup, never a dull moment at the Solid Gold house!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home