Thursday, December 07, 2006

You just never know...

Well I THOUGHT Boston NQd, but apparently the judge thought otherwise because official show records are telling me that Boston completed her Rally Excellent title. Go figure!

In other news, we finally decided that Boston will be bred to BISS Ch. Snopack's Sneak Attack aka "Sniper" the next time she come into season. I am very excited about this breeding since it combines some lines that I admire very much and I believe will bring some attributes that I need to my breeding program for the future.

2 Comments:

At December 08, 2006 8:31 AM, Blogger Niteangl said...

Congratulations, Boston! Way to go!

Uhh...."Sneak attack"...??!! :)

 
At December 08, 2006 8:41 AM, Blogger Niteangl said...

Just checked out Sniper...what a 'hunk'!!! He is an awesome looking dog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home