Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The Den


Our front yard is greening up very nicely. The big back yard is also greening up with spring rains. But the upper back yard where Boston and Korbel spend a good part of the day...well it looks like a war zone. Boston is busy preparing multiple dens. I shot this through the window so it isn't as clear as it might be, but if I open the door she will get up and run over to me. Boston seems to be enjoying her "paw"work. Won't she be surprised when she learns that she isn't having her puppies down in one of these dens!

2 Comments:

At April 26, 2007 1:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's what Mark said when he saw this picture: Well, Marilyn, you've just provided me with all the evidence I need that Bindi will never have puppies!

Expect a long e-mail soon.....I'm four hours away from my last class of the semester!

 
At May 04, 2007 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This looks just like the elephant section at Disney's Animal Kingdom, Safari. LOL. It's still more attractive than my son's room.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home