Saturday, May 19, 2007

Growing fast

The puppies are growing fast! All three of them have already increased body weight by 50% since Tuesday. That is amazing to me since I don't think I have ever seen such fast growth. I guess Boston must be serving buttermilk. This morning they had their dew claws removed at the vet's office and it took less than 5 minutes to do all three puppies. Boston and I went out for a walk while they did it since she was a bit nervous. When we got home and I put them back in the whelping box, she checked them over then went back to the carrier they had been in and sniffed it well presumably to make sure no one had been left behind. Once satisfied that she had all three, she settled right down to giving them their morning bath. All is well in puppy land.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home