Monday, May 14, 2007

Nothing yet..

No news yet. Boston has spent the day just panting and looking a bit uncomfortable. I did take her for a walk and she enjoyed herself, but she just doesn't seem ready to bring those puppies into the world. Her temperature is still low, but not as low as I would expect right before puppies come. Maybe she is waiting for the camera to get started. Seems our booster cables are still at the Federal Express building where they have been since Saturday. Fed Ex says, "Sorry won't deliver until Tuesday mid day". So the webcam won't show any puppies until at least tomorrow since the camera cord doesn't reach into the whelping room. These special booster cables can't be purchased around here (we tried). That's all for now.

3 Comments:

At May 14, 2007 8:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Move the computer!!!!! LOL

Jay

 
At May 14, 2007 9:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there! Siberian husky girl here, just happened to stumble upon your cam tonight. Went trolling for animal cams because I'm having to work late and it's too dark to see the falcons I always watch! I hope your girl isn't too uncomfortable being late, but because I'm a terrible selfish biped I kind of hope she waits just a few more hours 'til after the FedEx guy comes. I bet a baby Sammy is allllmost as cute as a baby Sibe, and that's *darn* cute. Good luck with whelping, give Mama a scritch for me!

 
At May 14, 2007 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Thanks for the webcam update. I've checking the cam everyday. We've got a picture of Boston as our screensavor. She's mighty pretty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home