Sunday, November 11, 2007

Harvest Cluster Shows

This weekend was the Harvest Cluster shows in Grand Rapids. Since our kennel club is on Friday, I worked all day with my 4-H poop scoop team keeping the Deltaplex clean for the exhibitors. It is a fund raiser for our 4-H dog program.

On Saturday though I showed both Boston and Alaska. Alaska finished his Rally Advanced title and was 4th in Advanced A. He is now DreamWeaver's Northern Light RA. Boston was also successful and qualified in Open A to earn her second obedience open leg with a 3rd place. She needs just one more to finish her open title. She was entered on Sunday too but we decided to stay home and rest. We will wait until another day to finish her title since we are all pretty exhausted.

I'm just so proud of my two obedience dogs! They are such troupers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home