Monday, March 10, 2008

First Q


I just got a call from Kentucky where Mike is at the Pomeranian National Specialty. I had entered Alaska in obedience but my dissertation work had to take priority. Mike agreed to show him in my place and with only four days of practice I sent them both off on a wing and a prayer. Well those guys did great and Alaska got a Q and his first leg in Novice Obedience! I am so proud of them. For those who have never done traditional obedience you always start in the A classes against other first timers, but Alaska was entered in B because I had trained him (and planned to show him) so it was very tough competition. It is a steep learning curve to get ready for your first obedience trial, so Mike really did some good work. Wow! This is my beautiful obedience Pom Alaska aka Grumpage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home