Sunday, May 10, 2009

Special Day


Nothing better than sharing my special day with my family! Here I am with two of my four footed family members Phantom (left) and Boston (right) shortly before heading to East Lansing to be hooded by MSU's College of Agriculture for my Doctorate of Philosophy in Agriculture and Extension Education. The ceremony was Friday, May 8, 2009 at 7:00 p.m. I led the processional and was the first one to receive my diploma from the president of the university Dr. Simon. I also got to meet journalist Dan Rather and was seated about twelve feet from him when he delivered his commencement address. I was joined by my husband Mike, my mother who flew in from Massachusetts and my mother-in-law. It was a very special day!

1 Comments:

At May 10, 2009 9:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you had a very special day. You earned it!
Jeanine

 

Post a Comment

<< Home